Text Message for Night #1- Investment: $250 (in addition to your consultation package)
Don’t need me physically there to help, but still want me just a text message away? I offer a texting option for night #1.
You will receive: 6 hours of texting (begins 1 hour before your child’s designated bedtime). Texts will be answered within 20 minutes.
Refresher Consultations (for past clients)- Investment - $150
This package is especially for parents who have met with me in the past, but are looking for a “refresher.” This is a popular option for past clients who have recently had a new baby — or who are expecting in the near future.
This package includes:
1. A private, 60 minute consultation that we’ll use to discuss any particular challenges you might be having with your child. Since we’ve already worked together, a full hour is usually more than enough time to cover all your questions and concerns.
2. One follow-up email session. At the end of our consultation, I’ll give you my private email address so that you’ll be able to send me an email with additional questions that might come up. I’ll respond to your questions within one business day (excluding Sundays).
Please note that in order to qualify for this package, we must have worked together in the past.
Additional Email Support Package- Investment - $75
Are you in need of additional email support? Have a few questions that can be answered via email? If so, this is the option that’s right for you!
This package includes:
- One week of additional email support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day (excluding Sundays).
Additional Sibling Add-On Package- $150 discount per additional child
Do you happen to have more than one baby/toddler/child who struggles with establishing positive sleep skills and is still unable to get the proper amount of consolidated and uninterrupted sleep? Are you in a situation where you need to work with more than one baby/toddler/child at the same time? If so, here is what I offer: the same packages (Prenatal/Newborn, Baby or Toddler), but at a reduced rate! If you have more than one child who could use some help with their sleep habits, and choose to hire me for all of them at the same time, you will receive a $150 discount for each additional child* (after the first child).
*Please email me and I will send you an invoice reflecting the discount
Gift Certificates- Investment - $100
Have a friend, family member or loved one about to have a baby? Is this a first baby? A second? Maybe a third? In any case, it’s always a wonderful idea to offer sleep help and support! Purchase a gift certificate and give it as a gift at your next baby shower. The gift certificate holder receives:
- A private, 60-minute consultation where we’ll discuss newborn sleep needs and schedules, how to teach your baby the difference between day and night, how to establish the right sleep environment, sleep strategies that will encourage healthy sleep habits, when to expect your little one to sleep through the night (or at the very least, longer stretches of time), and solutions to common newborn sleep challenges
- One follow-up email session. At the end of our consultation, I’ll give my private email address so that they would be able to send me an email with additional questions that might come up. I’ll respond to questions within one business day (excluding Sundays).
Client Referral Program- Receive a gift card!
Once you have gotten your little one sleeping through the night and napping great throughout the day, do you know of someone who could use some sleep help? Want to brag about your successes to your friends? Please do! Refer a friend or family member and if they reach out to me (via phone, text or email), you will receive a token of my appreciation (like a Starbucks giftcard)! So, feel free to spread the good news about your little one’s sleep. And make sure your friend gives me your name when they call!